Monday 29 June 2015

What Will We Eat This Week?

Joining today with I'm An Organising Junkie for Menu Plan Monday,


At Home With Mrs M for Meal Planning Monday



and Darling Downs Diaries for Good Morning Mondays.



A week of winter comfort food is in order. 

Monday
Tuna mornay - I have not made this in ages and all the kids (including the big teenagers!) love it.
Chocolate self-saucing pudding

Tuesday
Chicken stir-fry and noodles
Fruit salad

Wednesday
Crustless quiche, green salad, potato wedges
Apple pie

Thursday
Spaghetti bolognaise
Peach crumble

Friday
Homemade pizzas
Frog In A Pond

Saturday
Silverside, steamed greens, mashed potatoes, honey carrots
Lemon delicious pudding

Sunday
Tacos
Cheesecake - not sure what flavour yet!

This may not all work out as planned as hubby is taking some time off work and I am not sure what we will be doing. We will see!

Chocolate chip cookies
Lemon madeleines
Hedgehog slice
Cupcakes
Lemon curd and blueberry muffins
Fruitcake

Now these are some puddings! From Mrs Beeton's Cookbook

So many lemons at the moment - need to make me some lemonade!

Have a lovely week!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious and I am sure everyone will enjoy it all. I hope you are enjoying the school holidays and that you all have a lovely time together. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays Jayne, Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. School holidays are lovely - only problem is they disappear so quickly!

      Delete
  2. Our meal plans sound similar, This week we have chicken pot pie and with the leftovers chicken tacos, bolognaise, quiche, tuna mornay and beef stirfry. With holidays just starting here in NSW and colder weather finally setting in, I've decided to cook a pudding most nights. (we usually don't have a desert). Last night I made a lemon delicious pie and had to made a second as certain people who will remain unnamed had 3 servings before others could get any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! It is amazing how popular Lemon delicious was at our house too. Pretty sure everyone here could have got through that many servings as well.
      Sounds yummy. Chicken pot pie is a great idea. I'll have to add that next week. I make them in little ramekins so everyone gets a mini pie.

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of 'Frog in the Pond' you are going to have to enlighten me! :D

    Your menu is spot on as usual, lots of variety and it seems we're all making pizza this week! Enjoy yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if I should include a description for that! Frog in the Pond is just a chocolate frog in jelly. Not sure if it is an Australian thing?
      Homemade pizza is always a winner, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Yum...Your puddings sound so tempting and delicious :) I hope you have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am definitely a dessert person, so I am always happy to provide sweets!

      Delete