Monday 12 March 2018

Ridiculously Excited!

I am expressing a crazy amount of over-excitement that Lincraft has come to our country town!



I know it is crazy to be so excited, but when you live in a small town and have to either drive an hour or wait for an online order whenever you need something, this is cause for major celebration!

This is me when I first went in the shop today - I had to keep my cool!

I visited today and wanted to do a happy dance at all the rows of buttons and ribbons and fabric. I have been ordering buttons from the internet and it is not the same as taking the garment into the shop and being able to try out and match the best ones.

I am so thrilled that I can just pop into town (5 minute drive - yay!) and pick up whatever I need. 
It will also save me over-buying. When I did bother to make the hour drive to Spotlight, I had a tendency to buy things 'just in case', as I wouldn't be going back there for a while. No wonder I have so much fabric!

Anyway, that is my thrill for today! Hope you are having a lovely start to your week.


6 comments:

  1. That's a wee bit exciting, Jayne. I am doing a happy dance for you. I too have to travel one and a half hours to visit Spotlight. Now you will go and shop for that special something you need for what it is you are making...how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is wonderful! My travel was an hour to Spotlight. It will be great for picking up little items in a hurry.

      Delete
  2. Fun, Jayne! We don't have the kind of fabric stores that existed when I was a kid. I wish we did! I love all of it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much to look at - and this is only a small store compared to their city ones. I need to spend an hour or two in there soon!

      Delete
  3. your excitement made me excited either :)
    i am happy that you found for what you were looking for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can be a bit over enthusiastic when it comes to crafty stuff!

      Delete